How good are you at flossing your teeth? Would you say that you are an expert flosser or do you believe that you still need work? The truth is that everyone could always use additional tips for their oral health care, as each individual differs in their oral health needs. The benefits of improving your dental floss can greatly enhance your smile. Tips for a better floss include the following:
– One potential way to hold dental floss is to wrap each end around a finger on each hand, making sure there is enough slack in the thread to move up and down the strand as necessary.
– One requirement is to brush between each tooth, including the back row.
– A typical brushing session should range between two to three minutes.
– Each strand of dental floss should be roughly 18 inches in length.
– Partially curve the floss around each tooth in a “c” shape to successfully reach all areas around the tooth.
– Never use the same partition of dental floss more than once.
– Try to find dental floss that is shred resistant thread, such as single filament thread, to certify it will not fail during normal use.
– Dental floss is extremely useful for removing plaque debris that brushing alone cannot reach.
If you would like to experience the life-changing transformation that an oral health care treatment can provide, please stop by Agreeable Dental Care for an oral exam from Dr. Marc Resnick and our team at our amazing dentist facility in Aurora, Colorado. Schedule your visit by calling us at 303-369-7272. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!